.Warm and Colorful.


Hello again, my darlings! I'm back with something exciting to show you today, I do hope you enjoy.
The talented creators behind Slink have done it again, they've went and created a whole set of mesh hands! Easily tintable to your skin color, nail customization, and several different hand postitions to choose from (when purchasing, 1 hand set per purchase unless you buy the fatpack), I just love love love these hands! I had to go back and grab a 2nd set, which you'll probably be seeing tomorrow when I post again. LOL! Go check them out!
The top, a colorful little number from one of my favorite stores, Erratic, is just precious. I love colorful sweaters! :D And just in time for fall too, woot! I love the texturing on it, it really does appear to be a sweater material. Subtle wrinkles here and there, nice shading great fit, great color combo, this is very simply a must have for any color lover's closet.
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Glam Affair - Ginny (europa) **C88**
Hair: Truth - Jemima **NEW**
Makeup: Pekka - HYDRA Lip Balm (3)
Piercing: Pekka - Weakness
Necklace: MG - Katerina (silver)
Earrings: MG - Katerina (silver)
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hand (elegant) **NEW**
Lashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (mysteria)
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eyes (Seeptember gold)
Top: Erratic - Cory Oversized Sweater (color block3)
Pants: Paperdoll - StraightLegDenim (blackwash)
Teeth: [ PXL ] - Open mouth Pro
Shoes: Slink - Luicille Wedges (black)

and the quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll