.Bubble Bubble Toil and Trouble.


Fire burn, and caldron bubble! *insert witchy cackle here*

Hello again, my favorite little bloggerites! I'm back and have brought you a bewitching little number today, I do hope you enjoy.
The skin, a new release from the talented creator behind Mystic Canvass ( yay Lara! ) is just witchy cuteness! It has a golden orange glow to it (perfect for the season) and as always the eyemakeup is on point! Love it. The blush is a tad dark for my tastes, it gives it an almost milf-ish appearance in general, but hey, who doesn't love a milf?! This skin just screamed "Elvira" to me, so naturally I had to go for a modernized version of her sexy witchy self. Hope you like it!
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Mystic Canvass - Hallow Skin **fi*fridays** (10/12/12)
Hair: Truth - Aurora (Crow)
Dress: Sassy - Bombshell Dress (Black)
Boots: Bax - Prestige Boots
Nails: [Mandala] - Sinra2 nails

Furniture/decor photographed:
(MB) Sculpted Halloween Wheelbarrow "CREEPY HARVEST"
(MB) Sculpty Halloween Table "TRICK OR TREAT"
(MB) Sculpty Halloween Cauldron "BEWITCHED" with animated rat
(MB) Sculpty Halloween Decoration With Animated Rat "SPOOKY"

And the quick edit <3



1 comments:

  1. THIRD PLACE IN FACEBOOK BLOGGERS HALLOWEEN CONTEST CONGRATS!!!
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/SLBloggers/

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogroll