.I Like My Beat Down Low.


...and my top let back. ♥
Hello again, my favorite little blog stalkers! :D I'm back and I've brought you even more urban hotness for you today, I do hope you enjoy. <3
The hair, a new addition to the seemingly endless line over at Truth Hair is just amazing! I love pony tails, and "Dawson" just fit the bill. Truth has certainly found his niche in this world, he's one of the most talented and long standing hair designers in secondlife, I just love his stuff! And as if I didn't already own practically everything he's made, now he's taken it to the next level and introduced fades into his styles! Love it.
The pants, a newer addition to the line over at Grasp, were simply a must have for this girl's closet. I love cargos! :D Mesh, great texturing, amazing attention to detail, subtle shading and wrinkles everywhere they're supposed to be, these are just a great pair of cargo shorts. Love them!
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Lily V2    
Hair: Truth - Dawson (Blaze) **NEW**
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes (Spring Teal)
Lashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (Mysteria)
Ears: Mandala - Stretched Ears
Lipstick: Modish - Murra Lipstick (3)
Jacket: Muschi - BoobsBlouse (black)
Bra: Zaara - Aksaka Braziere (Black/gold)
Pants: +Grasp+ - Sarrouel shorts (black)
Shoes: 2real - E wings
Tattoo: Inksanity! - Patience Tattoo
Bracelet: LOULOU&Co - French Kiss
Nails: Mstyle - Moon Nails (black/gold)
Necklace: MG - Katerina (short/gold)
Piercing: Pekka - Blind

Photograph taken at: Balkanik

And the quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll