.Loud Music Area.

Hello again, my darling little bloggerites! I'm back with a fresh new urban / street look for you today, I do hope you enjoy!
I love love love these pants. I normally don't go for baggy mesh pants, for some reason they always seem to fit me in strange ways and I end up never wearing them... but I just had to have these! I was definitely not disappointed! I love the fit in these, they have a baggier butt than most do so it accomodates my booty without having to have a huge belly (bonus points!), the wrinkles seem natural, shading where it counts, great fit, little modding required to fit... I just might have to go back and get another pair! :D
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Lily v2 (redbrows)
Makeup: [PF] Elly Cosmetics <maple> - Glam Lipstick (cherry)
Hair: Magika - Pretty
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Borealis) **NEW**
Lashes: *GA* - Mesh lashes (Mysteria)
Necklace: Izzies - Microphone necklace
Top: Admiral Spicy! - Loose Mesh Top (hardcore)
Pants: Spirit Store - Yasmine Rigged Mesh Pants (black)
Shoes: 2real - Stackz
Gloves: [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves (black/sheer)
Bracelets: [MANDALA] - Utamaro (Sumi/black)
Knuckles: FANATIK - Knuckle duster Goth Ring (silver)
Armband: Blitzed - Marauders armband (black)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails V2 (Night in moscow)
Tattoo: Blackfeet - Time out
Tattoo: .Pekka. - Carpe Diem
Piercing: .Pekka. - Smack

And the quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll