.Fairy Queen.

Hello again, my pretties! I'm back, and I've brought you yet another gorgeous little number today, after running across the ad for it in my flickr stream, I couldn't resist!
This amazing little number is yet another darling creation from *LpD*, and the moment I saw the ad, I just had.to.have.it.  The corset is mesh, fits beautifully and seemingly fades right into the skirt! The top/bodysuit is a "normal" non-mesh layer, lots of attention to detail can be seen here. The shoulder and skirt attachment are prim, and easily adjustable. I just LOVE this outfit! For lack of a better term, this dress makes me feel like a princess (LOL!) so naturally I went the fairy godmother route with my styling for it. Hope you love it! :D
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Al Vulo! - Livia (natural/sunkissed/red brow)
Hair: .Ploom. - Candy
Dress: *LpD* - *MyStar* Dress (mesh Corset)
Boots: Slink - Tall leather thigh boots (white)
Crown: LaVerie - Fake Plastic Crown (silver) **C88**
Wings: *Boom* - Arenel Wings (w/chain) (white)
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Northern Dawn)
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes (10)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (<3 Michael J)
Necklace: MG - Marrakech Heart (silver)

And the quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll