.Back in Black.


Hello again, my darling little bloggerites! I'm back and have brought you yet another outfit of badassery, I do hope you enjoy.
The jacket, a new addition to the line over at Erratic, is just amazing! :D I love love love it! Cropped, great fit, great textures, no modding for my shape, and just yummy all around. It was a must have for this girl's closet, and available in several color options.
The jeans, a re-do of an old classic from Cynful, are just everything you'd expect a pair of sexy skin tight jeans to be! No giant gap in the crotch area, great fit, skin tight and curve hugging, zero modding for my shape (and I have a bit of a booty too!) and just overall a HAD.TO.HAVE. for me. No perky/pancake butt, great natural booty curve to them. Love it! :D
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - lily v2 (w/red brows)
Hair: Magika - Tomorrow
Jacket: Erratic - Tory Cropped Biker Jacket (black)
Jeans: Cynful - Zia Denim v2.0 (black)
Shoes: ChaChaDee! - Me Glamorous Heels (black)
Nails: [MANDALA] - Sinra2 Nails (black)
Glasses: Steinwerk - Aviator Custom
Teeth: PXL - Open Mouth Pro
Tattoo: Vestigium - Sugar Skulls

And the quick edit <3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll