.I'm at a payphone, tryin' to call home.

...all of my change I've spent on you...

Hello again, my darlings! I'm back and have brought you yet another urbanite outfit for you today, I hope you enjoy.
The top, a recent release from the talented creators at [NV], was right up my alley! I love urban gear, and on a recent shopping spree I came across this one and couldn't pass it up. I love the texturing, it reminds me of a nice and warm "long john" shirt, it has wrinkles in all the right places, great fit, no modding required for my shape, and with the rather unique cut to it, it makes an instant favorite in my book. Love it!
The long shorts, one of [JP] Designs creations, were very complimentary for this outfit. Great fit, little modding required to fit, wrinkles and shading everywhere you'd expect them to be, and attention to detail is obvious in these hot little shorts, I had to break them out again.
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Al Vulo! - Livia
Hair: Truth - Siri (rouge)
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (northern dawn)
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes (10)
Piercing: Pekka - Mila
Makeup1: Pekka - Vintage Cat eyeliners (5)
Makeup2: [PF] Elly Cosmetics - Sheer Balm (bite)
Teeth: [ PXL ] - Open Mouth Pro v1.0
Necklace: MG - Juicy Love Lips (long)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails V2 (Me Faints)
Tattoo: Pekka - Blossom Passion
Top: [NV] - Half Sweater (white)
Shorts: [JP] - Typhoon Pants (black)
Shoes: 2Real - E wings

Photographs taken at: Balkanik

and the quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll