.Let's go clubbing!.

Hello again, my darlings! I've brought you yet another delicious little look today, mix and match, mesh and non mesh, new and old. I hope you enjoy!
This look screams mid 20's clubbing gear to me, I couldn't resist! As I was browsing Swagfest a few days ago, I ran across one of my favorite old school stores on the sim and had to restrain myself from doing the hercules clap in glee at what the talented creators behind Paper.Doll had come up with for this event! It's sparkly, mesh, and semi sheer! Are you kidding me?! Yes, please! It has wrinkles and folds in all the right places, and soft shading where it counts, it was a def. must have for me. Love it!
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Glam Affair - Lilith
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Amandine (rouge)
Top: paper.doll - Sheer Sequin tank (silver) **Swagfest**
Skirt: elymode - 54 skirt (black) (part mesh)
Shoes: Maitreya - Allure (black)
Purse: Auxiliary - Tiny Tote (ink) **C88**
Necklace: Mstyle - Glam necklace
Earrings: [Mandala] - Luck Earrings (gold)
Nails: Mstyle - Long nails v2 (<3 michael j) **NEW**
Eyeshadow:  Paper.doll Cosmetics - Dramatic (silver)
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes (spring teal)
Eyelashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (mysteria)
Tattoo: Blackfeet - time out

And the quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll