.Nothing fits like Leather.

Hello again, my darling little blog stalkers! I've brought you yet another mix and match outfit today, I hope you enjoy it. :)
As I was lagging my way throught Swagfest, I happened across the Paper.Doll store and just couldn't help but snag this cute little top up! It's a beautiful little glittered tank top, semi- sheer, great fit and just absolutely perfect for several different outfit ideas. I went a little glitzy nightclub with my look today, but I could see this shirt played down with a nice pair of jeans or a pair of cowboy boots as well. Love it!
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Glam Affair - Lilith
Hair: Truth - Siri (Sangria w/roots)
Eyes: .ID. - Mesh eyes (shimmer/hazel)
Lashes: *GA* Mesh Lashes (Mysteria)
Beauty mark: .Pekka. - Beauty Mark
Top: Blah - My Leather Tank **Swagfest**
Pants: Auxiliary - Skinny Jeans (black)
Shoes: Slink - Studded Booties (Onyx) **NEW**
Nails: Mstyle - Animals on the moon (Black/white)
Knuckles: FANATIK - Knuckle Duster (gothic ring/silver) **Swagfest**
Necklace: -tb- - Cross Necklace
Tattoo1: Blackfeet - Time out
Tattoo2: :Little Pricks: - Live or Die tattoo

And the quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll