.Heeeeey Sexy Lady.


Op Op Op Op Oppa Gangnam Style!
I'm back, with an obviously Gangnam video inspired outfit, I just couldn't resist myself. I've been known to do music video related photos before and this is no exception.
Before you ask, yes... I have the dance. Yes, I do the dance, in both sl and rl, I'm a dork and I know this. The video is hilarious, I love it. I just might to more later for my photostream. Lawl.
The pants, a favorite of mine from ColdLogic were simply an easy fit for this outfit. Nice texturing, great fit, and classic styling. Everything I was looking for.
The jacket, something I found on the marketplace from K-Code, is "decent" for a new mesh creator's item. You'd be surprised how hard it is to find a good blue jacket in this styling! The texturing is pretty good, the fit/shape is another story. It fits great around the waist /chest area, but the upper arms/shoulder area seems a bit oversized and odd in certain movements. Overall it's pretty decent for the price.
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Lily v2
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Skye (rouge)
Glasses: Steinwerk - Bonnie & Clyde Sunglasses
Nails: Mstyle - Moon Nails (black/white)
Shoes: Maitreya - Neyya (toe cap white)
Top: Deetalez - Cotton Lace Shirt
Jacket: K-Code - Dahlia
Pants: ColdLogic - Gassel (black)
Bow tie: Grayscale - Spiked Bowtie w/collar (black/gold)

And the quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll