.Early Morning.


Hello again, my darlings! I'm back, and I've brought you yet another glorious little outfit today, mix and match but mostly mesh! YAY!
The top, a beautiful creation from the talented artists at Xplosion, is just my cup of tea. I love this little top! :D Aptly called the T-Tank, this is just a great addition to any girl's closet. We all love mesh, we love sheer things, this is 2 for 2! great texturing, accents and fit, zero modding for my shape, comes with 2 sizes of each size, one for the smaller busted girls and one for the larger busted girls. I personally don't do the fake boobs thing in sl, but the shirt seems big enough to fit them if you do! :D Awesome!
The pants, another great addition to the line over at Zaara, are beyond cuteness. I love the shape, the flare of the leg, the capri half calf cut to them, and the texturing and shading isn't shabby either. Love it!
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Lily v2 (w/red brows)
Hair: Magika - Tomorrow **NEW**
Nails: Mstyle - Classic Long Nails (French)
Top: Xplosion - T-Tank Mesh (trans ornamental) **NEW**
Pants: Zaara - Kavya Summer Pants (ivory)
Shoes: ChaChaDee! - Me Glamorous High Heels (black)
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes (spring Teal)
Lashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (mysteria)
Necklace: KOSH - The Angel key necklace

Furniture photographed:
{what next} 'Winter' Laurel Rug
[what next] Artisan Bistro Table
{what next} Artisan Bistro Chair
{what next} Artisan Flowers
{what next} Artisan Coffee Cup
{what next} Charlotte Books -(Summer)
LISP - Trees Print

And the quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll