.Spotted.


Hello again, my darlings! I'm back and have brought you yet another great fashion find, it wasn't hard to spot. ;)
I just love this cute little mix and match outfit from Paperdoll! I admit, when I go to events like Cinema, I tend to seek out stores that I know first and browse later.  So after landing, I made a beeline for this one, among others, and just as I thought, they never disappoint! :D
The top is a bodysuit, non mesh item. Great attention to detail but not too much, distracting away from the design. Great cut in the bust area, nice fit.
The skirt, a mesh item, is just adorable! I love the flirty cut of it, it's super short but yet manageable, has a great animal print accent around the belt area, great fit, zero modding. Love it.
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Hair: Magika - Tomorrow **NEW**
Lipgloss: {DA} - Lipgloss
Piercing: -HOD- - Lure
Necklace: Mstyle - Glam Necklace (Satan)
Bracelets: LOULOU&Co - Crepuscule
Garter: LouLou&Co - Crepuscule Garter
Top/Bodysuit: Paperdoll - Prowler Bodysuit (Black)
Skirt: Paperdoll - Party Girl Skirt (Black)
Shoes: Ncore - Coquette Platform (Wild Edition) (group gift)
Knee Socks: Sassy Kitty Designs - Sassy Stockings (black)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails V2 (Break Your Neck)
Eyelashes: Amacci - Eyelashes (allure/black)
Tattoo: Pekka - Leopard Spots

Photograph taken at: Lost World

And the quick edit <3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll