.It's 5 o'clock somewhere.


Hello again, my lovlies! I'm back and I've brought you a cheerful and colorful little outfit today, I hope you enjoy.
A new release from Paper.doll, this dress was an instant favorite for me. From it's cheerful colors / textures, to it's part mesh attachments, I'm just loving this dress! I had to go for the
tequila sunrise, pink and orange. So gorgeous. Nice little details in the body, great neck peice (well made) and sweet little cut, my only complaint is for the bigger busted girls, the larger your chests are, the more distorted the seams around them become. But that's normal for a non mesh outfit, and just can't be avoided!
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Lily v2 (red brows)
Hair: LeLutka - Lively (fades) (Irish red fade)
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Borealis)
Lashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (Mysteria)
Dress: Paper.doll - Ombre Mini (Tequila sunrise) **NEW**
Necklace: MG - Marrakech heart (silver)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (I taste just like candy)
Shoes: HOC - Platform Pumps

Furniture Photographed:
{what next}'Boho-Chic'  Chair  1(citrus)
{what next} 'Boho-Chic'  Chair (Citrus 2)
{what next} 'Boho-Chic'  Print (citrus)
{what next}'Boho-Chic'  Table Lamp (citrus)
{what next} Marais Phone (original)
{what next} Mirabelle Cup of Tea 1
{what next}Laurel Coat Rack
LISP - Mathilde Curved Wall Light copyable

And the quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll