.Like a Sir.


Hello again, darlings! I'm back with a fun new look for you today, I just couldn't resist myself. Everyone has their personal "fads" or phases they go through, where they tend to find similar items to fit, and I'm no exception.
I have to admit, I have a bit of a thing for the mustache fad. >.> I mustache you a question, but I'll shave it for later. I realize I'm a bit of a dork, but I'm still cute anyway, right? o.o If I had been able to find a little bowler hat, I would have worn it with this look, but alas, no miniature bowler hats to be found, and frankly I'm too lazy to make one.
I love this little top from Chandelle, it's a tank, with great texturing, cute attention to detail with the stitching around the mustache, wrinkles and shading in all the right places, and very little modding to fit. Love it!
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Lily v2 (redbrows)
Hair: Truth - Mayim (Lava) **NEW**
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Borealis) **NEW**
Lashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (Mysteria)
Beauty Mark: .Pekka. - Beauty Mark (1)
Piercing: .Pekka. - Smack
Monocle: [Enchant3D] - Monocle
Collar: PIDIDDLE - Faux Fur (Black) **The Arcade**
Blazer: :OW: - Monroe Blazer
Top: Chandelle - Ivy Print Mustache
Pants: ColdLogic - Gassel (black)
Cigar: Mstyle - The Cigar
Necklace: Stricken - Mustache
Sneakers: [JP] - Sneaker Supreme
Tattoo: .Pekka. - Carpe Diem

Furniture Photographed:
{what next} 'Winter' Laurel Rug
{what next} 'Winter' Laurel Reclaimed Wood Chest
{what next} 'Winter' Laurel Bowl of Pine Cones
Poshinista Prints - Respect the Stache Grey (Dark Wood Frame)
LISP - Sir Jeremy Bulb Planter
{what next} Laurel Log Basket

And the quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll