.Running Around Town.


Hello again, my darlings! I'm back, and I've brought you even more yumminess today, and I threw this outfit together in the spirit of running errands around town, part comfort, part style! No one goes to pay their phone bill dressed to the nines, so I thought it might be a good change of pace. Mix and match, mesh and non mesh, new and old. I hope you like it! :D

The top, another instant favorite of mine from Paper.doll, is just gorgeous. I love the tank/tunic feel to it, thin straps, low cut v neck, mesh attachment (bottom), great texturing, attention to detail, just everything you'd expect from a long term creator such as the talented designers behind this store! Get eeeet, you know you want to. :D
The jeans, an old school favorite of mine from Deetalez, fit the  bill with the slightly faded texturing, small rips here and there giving it the appearance of one's favorite pair of jeans - worn in all the right places. Slim fit with a cuff, just love them.
The shoes! Oh jeez, the shoes!!! I love love love these shoes from ChaChaDee! I had to grab them in black as well! Mesh, perfect fit, no "foot" (besides your own) so there's no tinting, no RGB values needed here, ladies! Simply a must have.
On to the fashion! :D

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Lily v2
Hair: Magika - Today **NEW**
Piercing: Pekka - Smack
Top: Paperdoll - Lace Trim Tunic (Ruby)
Jeans: Deetalez - extreme lowrise jeans (black)
Shoes: ChaChaDee - Me Glamorous High Heels
Purse: *BOOM* - Sweetheart bag (red) **CINEMA**
Lipstick: Modish - Be4Me (set d)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails V2 (chick Flick Cherry)
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes (Spring Teal)
Lashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (Mysteria)
Teeth: [ PXL ] - Open Mouth Pro
Tattoo: Vestigium - Rock'n'rolla
Necklace: MG - Marrakech heart (silver/short)

Photographs taken at: Mayfair

And the quick edit<3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll