.Fresh and Flirty.


Hello again, my favorite little bloggerites! I hope the week is treating you well, as I bring you a cute new  mesh mix and match outfit! I'm loving it.
The top, as well as the cute little purse are great little fashion finds from Auxiliary!! I happened across them while I was browsing the collections at C88, and instantly had to have them. I love how the talented designers at Auxiliary use a lot of the same shades / tones in their line, it makes it so much easier to mix and match, as I know a lot of us do. The top is amazing, a cute little vision in plum. The lining is in an almost tealish color, which of course, is exactly why I had to have it, I love multi tonal clothing. Such a great accent to an amazing peice.
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Plastik - Lionheart/Story (violinna)
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Gloria (Golden)
Collar: Pdiddle - Deco Collar (Vintage Mermaid) **The Arcade**
Eyes: .ID. - Mesh Eyes (shimmer/hazel)
Lashes: *GA* Mesh Lashes (Fantasia)
Earrings: MG - Barcelona
Bracelets: MG - Barcelona
Purse: [AUX] - Tiny tote (royal) **C88**
Top: [AUX] - Mullet Top (purple) **C88**
Jeans: Cold Logic - simmonds (marine)
Shoes: HOC - Platform Pumps

Furniture Photographed:
{what next} Beach Cottage Print
{what next} 'Winter' Laurel Reclaimed Wood Chest
{what next}  'Winter' Laurel Loveseat (seats two)
{what next} Office-Study Wall Decal
{what next} 'Winter' Laurel Ottoman
[what next] 'Winter' Laurel Floor Lamp

and the quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll