.Pas.

Hello again, my darling little bloggerites! I'm back, and have brought you a more classical look today with it's clean simple lines and an air of style and grace, I do hope you enjoy.
As a lot of you know, my style in secondlife is extremely varied and I'm able to go from one look to another with relative ease, and generally inspired by something equally as varied, from music to an individual item. In this look, the hair itself inspired the idea of the blog post.
The hair, another amazing addition to Truth's massive and impressive hair line, was an instant favorite for me. I just love this hair! I love the random hairstyles, out of the ordinary little pieces and additions, and tend to go out of my way to get them when they come out, which makes this one even better considering it's from one of my favorite stores! This hair is just beyond cute, it is even a bit "baggy" around the skull, and has little wisps and pieces around the edges to give it that loose and comfortable feeling. It was simply a must have, and inspired this ballerina shoot! :D I can just imagine a ballerina twisting her long hair up and out of the way while throwing on a comfortable skirt over their practice clothing before heading into the dance hall for their daily stretches, don't you?
On to the fashion!



What I'm wearing:
Skin: Glam Affair - Ginny (Europa 03) **NEW** **C88**
Hair: Truth - Skai (strawberry)
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (borealis) **NEW**
Lashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (Mysteria)
Top/bodysuit: Intimizzio - Chiara di Luna (black)
Skirt: ColdLogic - Hemlock (pewter)
Shoes: Fri. - Basic Flats (black)
Tights: Insolence - Carmen Shiny pantyhose (black)
Scarf: -tb- - Wrapped Scarf (Words) **The Arcade**
Nails: Mstyle - Animals on the moon (black/white)

Prop used: [VP] So I Dance - Prop & Pose Set

And the quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll