.Sleek and Sporty.


Hello again, my favorite little bloggerites! I'm back and have brought you yet another delightful little outfit, but this time I've got some other exciting news for you as well.
Tonight, at midnight, the Tomorrow Today Event is open! :D
All the info you'll need is found here:
Tomorrow Today - A Fundrasier
30 October - 30 November
http://matchbook.blog.ca/

On to the fashion!
I love love love this cute little hoodie dress from {AlterEgo}! I'm a bit of a sucker for anything sporty, and this hot little dress just fits the bill. I can see this dressed up with a cute little pair of boots, or down with a nice pair of sneakers... this is just a great little multipurpose outfit and a must have for any girl's closet. Great texturing, nice fit, very little modding for my shape (my arms/legs had to be less muscular to fit without the mesh bleed issue), nice attention to detail, and helloooo texture hud. :D Love it!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Lily v2
Hair: Truth - Josie (Fades/blaze)
Tattoo: Flaunt - Freedom leg tattoo *Tomorrow Today event*
Dress: {AlterEgo} - Dont wake me up *Tomorrow Today Event*
Garters: WWI - Army girl garters v2 (dark grey)
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh eye (september gold)
Lashes: Amacci - Eyelashes (Allure)
Ears: [MANDALA] - Stretched ears
Shoes: Pixel Mode - Baby T's (plain/black)
Poses used: WetCat - Kaelyn *Tomorrow Today Event*
Photographs taken at: Mayfair

And the quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll