.On Track.


Hello again, my lovelies! I'm back again, with a deliciously comfortable looking outfit for you today, I do hope you enjoy.  :D
The pants, a sporty little throwback item recently released by one of my favorite stores, ColdLogic, drew my attention from the moment I entered the store! I just couldn't resist! I had several pairs of these when I was in highschool / college and they were my absolute favorite. Comfortable, able to dress up or dress down, and great for just about any casual or fun situation. Love the texturing, amazing attention to detail, great fit, zero modding for my shape, and wrinkles and subtle shading everywhere you'd expect them to be! Just overall an amazing pair of pants!
The top, a cute little tube type top from Candydoll, was simply a must have. I happened across this adorable little top on one of my recent shopping excursions and just had to have it. It's non mesh, nice seam work, cute little tension wrinkles and shading, and nice lacey accent around the bust area! I just might have to go grab one in another color! YAY!
The tattoo, a cute little positive message tattoo from an up and coming tattoo store, Inksanity, was just too appealing to resist! I love the little accent tattoos like this, great positive message, cute little font, great placement,and I just adore it <3
On to the fashion!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Glam Affair - Lilith
Hair: Magika - Yesterday
Eyes: .ID. - Summertime Reflections (blue)
Lashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (mysteria)
Piercing: -HOD- - Lure (obsidian)
Teeth: [ PXL ] - Open Mouth Pro
Necklace: MG - Dog Tags (Peaceful Love) **NEW** **Cinema**
Nails: Mstyle - Moon Nails (Black/white)
Watch: [MANDALA] - Hokusai Bracelet (white)
Top: Candydoll - Lacely Top (white)
Pants: ColdLogic - Danzi (Charcoal) **NEW**
Shoes: 2Real - Stackz
Tattoo: Inksanity - Every Rule

Poses Used: E-ink - Cutie
Furniture Photographed:
LISP - Anna Sofa
LISP - Anna Coffee Table - White
LISP - Chloe Print
LISP - Mathilde Metal & Glass Table Lamp
LISP Lullaby Flower Arrangement

And the quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll