.Tea, anyone?.

Hello again, my favorite little bloggerites! I've brought you yet another darling little outfit today, from the tip of my cute little white fedora to the silver toes of my heels! I hope you enjoy.
I love love love this cute little shirt I happened across on a recent shopping spree, it's just another shining example of what the creators at Gawk! are capable of, and was a serious must have for my closet! It's gorgeous, non mesh, has a cute little pattern that's not overdone, has shading in all the right places, and a cute little skirt-esque attachment to it. Love it. :D
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Lily v2 (red brow)
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Izumi (rouge) **Fameshed**
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light eyes (Spring Teal)
Lashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (Mysteria)
Makeup: [PF] Elly Cosmetics <Maple> - Doll Gloss (Beestung)
Top: Gawk! -  Rosy Floral Long Top **Swagfest**
Pants: L*inc - Tyra lowrise Jeans (White)
Shoes: Pixel Mode - Baby T's (silver)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (Princesses Rule!) **NEW**
Hat: {Mon Tissu} - Feather Wrapped Fedora (Cream)
Necklace: Apple May Designs - Love Necklace (silver)
Earrings: [Mandala] - Rinne Earring (Glacier Silver)
Bracelet: [Mandala] - Hokusai bracelet (white/silver)

Furniture photographed: {What Next} ♥
And the quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll