.Mysterious.

Hello again, my favorite little blog stalkers! I'm back with a more dark and sultry look for you today, I just couldn't resist!
The skin, a new addition to rapidly expanding line at Mystic Canvass, is available at Swagfest Yes, you heard me, Swagfest is up and going. Go do it! Grab one! You know you want to!! :D
I like the darker look of the skin overall, but I'd have to say my favorite feature on this one is the eye makeup. The talented creator at Mystic Canvass has practically perfected the dramatic eyeshadow on this skin for those of us that like the dark and sultry milf vixen look, I love it! The gold won me over, the rest was just icing on the cake. Nice highlighting around the neck area, and as a photographer, honestly this is one the first things I highlight in a photograph, so Kudos! to them on that feature. Rambling, so let's move on!
On to the fashion!



What I'm wearing:
Skin: Mystic Canvass - Riah (Gold shadow/Copper lip) **Swagfest**
Hair: Truth - Uma (Lava) **NEW**
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes (spring teal)
Eyelashes: *GA* - mesh lashes (Fantasia)
Peircing: :Hebenon Vial: - Minimalist
Dress: Apple May Designs - Nancy (Black Sequence)
Shoes: Redgrave - Celina **NEW**
Necklace 1: Apple May Designs - Love Necklace
Necklace 2: MG - Marrakech Heart (Silver)

Furniture Photographed:
BellaRose Furniture - *Tuscany~CUDDLE BlkLeather Sofa
BellaRose Furniture - Leopard Boarder Blk Rug
Oasis Furniture: Sage Painting

and the quick edit <3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll