.Turn the music up.


Hello again, my darling little bloggerites! I'm back with a new street / urbanite look for you today, mix and match from some of my favorite stores on the grid! From the tips of my gorgeous surf faded hair from Truth to the toes of my wicked sneakers from BALKANIK 2.0, I'm just LOVING this look!
The top, another amazing addition to the line over at *Boom* was an instant  must have. I love half tops! :D It has a great graphic skull print on it, in several colors but the teal was calling my  name so here we are with it. Love it! Great texturing, gorgeous graphic design - not too much not too little, shading and wrinkles in all the right places, just yes. Go get it, you know you want to.
The hair, another gorgeous creation from the talented creator over at Truth Hair, was everything you'd expect from a long term major hair store! Truth has spent years making hair and perfecting the craft, and you can tell in these newer designs, just amazing. I am not ashamed to admit I probably own darn near every hairstyle ever made from that store, and I'll continue to buy from them, that store never disappoints! :D
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Lily v2
Hair: Truth - Mayim (surf) **NEW**
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light (spring teal)
Lashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (mysteria)
Makeup: [PF] Elly Cosmetics <maple> - Doll Gloss (beestung)
Piercing: .Pekka. - Smack
Belly Piercing: Rozoregalia - Gemma
Earrings: [MANDALA] - CHara CHara Earrings (silver)
Top: *Boom* - Twenty Three Tee (Skull/teal)
Pants: Auxiliary - Skinny Jeans (ink)
Shoes: BALKANIK 2.0 - Magnetized sneakers (blue/black)
Nails: Mstyle - Long nails v2 (Blue my mind)

Furniture photographed:
Record player/bench - LISP - Funky lispette record unit
Prints: LISP - Spring Words Print Love/hope/joy
Rug: {What Next} - Loungin Rug
Record pile 1: {What next} - Sophia Stack of Albums 2
Record pile 2: {What Next} - Sophia Stack of Albums 1

and the quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll