.Relaxed.



Hello again, my darlings! I'm back, and I've brought you a sweet and semi conservative outfit for you today, I hope you enjoy.
This top was just a simple must have for me, I had to have it. I love belted tops halftops! The texturing on it is gorgeous, the shading and wrinkles are in all the right places, the attention to detail is obvious and everything you'd expect from an experienced designer like those at Auxiliary! YAY!
The pants, yet another fine addition to the amazing line at Cold Logic give the outfit a more complete conservative look, I love the detail around the cuffs! The shading is practically perfect, the booty is natural and curvy, comfortable legs that fall and drape just beautifully, and zero modding was required to fit my shape. Love it!
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Al Vulo! - Livia (natural sunkissed) **NEW**
Hair: Truth - Havana (Blaze) **NEW**
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Twilight Sea) **NEW**
Lashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (Mysteria)
Top: Auxiliary - Vintage tube top (plum)
Pants: Cold Logic - Eise (taupe)
Shoes: HOC - Platform Pumps
Jewelry: [EY:NO] - Anchor Set
Tattoo: Vestigium - Rock n' rolla tattoo
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (princesses rule!) **NEW**

Furniture Photographed:
Wall print: {what next} Beach Cottage Print
Camera: {what next} Pop-Shot Camera Decor
Frames: {what next) Pop-Shot Photo Frame
Trunk: [what next] 'Tattered' Trunk
Chairs: {what next} Eco-Chic Chair (fawn)
Pillow: {what next}Eco Chic Floor Pillow (fawn)
Vase: {what next} Morning Tea Vase

Poses used: [LAP] - Slex & the city pose set & (1) Rearview Pose set

And the quick edit <3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll