.If these walls could talk.

Oh Deetalez they would tell...
Hello again, my darlings! I'm back, and I've brought you another hot little number today, courtesy of the creative designers over at Deetalez!
One of my all time favorite stores from way back before mesh was even introduced on the grid, the hits just keep on coming! Another great addition to their line, this hot little number was right up my alley. I love bodysuits! :D Non mesh, great texturing, creative little details everywhere, subtle shading and an overall great cut to the bodysuit itself. Love it!
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Erika (tan 11)
Hair: Magika - Tendency
Bodysuit: Deetalez - Army Body (Sheer White)
Eyes: .ID. - Mesh Eyes (shimmer/hazel)
Lashes: *GA* Mesh Lashes (Fantasia)
Makeup: [PF] Elly Cosmetics <maple> - Doll Gloss (Tart)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (Funny Bunny)
Shoes: Slink - Studded Booties (Platinum) **NEW**
Necklace: Tee*fy - Wooden bow necklace (white strap)

Poses used: Purple Poses - Stella

And the quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll