.Catching Up.

It's the middle of summer, and it's hot hot hot! It's been over 100 degrees the past few days and I'm tired of hiding out in the air conditioning on a Netflix binge. I figured I can binge on the beach too, and at least work on my tan while I do it. Not before I've had my coffee, though! Don't judge me.


What I'm wearing: 
Head: Catwa - Kimberly **Bento**
Skin / Applier: Deetalez - Vanessa - Eastern
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Hair: Truth Hair - Ambriel **June VIP**
Eyes: IKON - Odyssey Eyes - Quicksilver
Glasses: Cubic Cherry - Mako sunglasses  **C88**
Necklace: Yummy - Secondhand Necklace - Gold
Nails: RealEvil Industries - Precious Nails
Purse: REIGN - BEACH BAG (SOLIDS)- #17 **The Arcade**
Phone: The Sugar Garden - Keitai Smart Phone Beary san White  **Old Gacha Item**
Drink: Quirky - Strawberry Cream Frozen Drink  **
Top: Just Because - Luma Tube Top  **Fameshed**
Shorts: Blueberry - Lana Rolled Shorts & Bikini
Shoes: REIGN - Flip Flops **NEW**

Pose: Thrust Poses




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll