.Deliciously Epic.

Hello again, my favorite little blog stalkers! :D I'm back with even more epic cuteness for you today, I hope you enjoy.
This outfit was inspired by this impressive little top from *Epic*! Available at the Fashion Voodoo Event (started yesterday, you slackers), and available in many different colors and designs! :D Great shading, wrinkles and folds in all the right places, good texturing and graphic designs on the front... it's everything we've come to expect from *Epic* and more! There was 0 modding required for my shape, a def. bonus in my book!
The skirt is a new addition to the ever expanding line at [NV], and I couldn't resist slipping it on the very first chance I got! It's low cut, great textures, nice shading, very little modding required for my shape, and I'm very pleased with it in general - I had to buy it in blue as well! :D
On to the fashion!
What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Lily
Hair: Truth - Elsa (sangria w/roots) **NEW**
Top: *Epic* - Mesh loose tanks (skulls and shades) **NEW** Fashion Voodoo Event!!
Skirt: [NV] - 520 jean miniskirt (black) **NEW**
Necklace: LOULOU&CO - Matryoshka (black) **NEW** Fashion Voodoo Event!!
Shoes: Coco - Engineer Boots (black)
Piercing: .Pekka. - Perdition
Belly Piercing: Rozoregalia - Gemma (black)
Tattoo1: Blackfeet - Time Out
Tattoo2: V tattoo - Red Swallow Tattoo
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (Poisonous)
Poses Used: Purple Poses - Stella **NEW** Fashion Voodoo Event!!

And of course, the one I messed with in photoshop. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll