.Curvacious.

Hello again, my favorite little blog stalkers! :D I'm back with more mesh cuteness for you today, the look is inspired by this cute little dress I happened to find while out feeding my shopping addiction.
The dress, an instant favorite of mine, is a new addition to the ever expanding line at Avale and I love love love it! It has curves in all the right places in a classic hour glass shape, great texturing, nice shading, great details and excellent fit! Very little body modding was required (I have a booty) so I had to take it down a notch so the dress wasn't eating into my legs, but as you can see, it looks great! :D
On to the fashion!
What I'm wearing:
Skin: League - Isla (w/ red brows) **NEW**
Makeup: [PF] Elly cosmetics <Maple> - Bitten
Hair: Truth - Aurora (Sangria w/roots)
Dress: ::Avale:: - Montana (violet day) **NEW**
Shoes: Mstyle - Rivea Pumps (Nude)
Nails: Mstyle - Classic Rounded Nails (french)
Gloves: [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves (white lace)
Rings: [Mandala] - Motsume Ring (white/purple)
Piercing: .Pekka. - Forces
Necklace/Earrings: [Mandala] - Pearl Rain Set (cream)
Glasses: -Entente- Biblio Glasses
Tattoo: .Pekka. - Blossom Passion
Bag: Maitreya - Shopper (bouquet)

...aaand the one I messed with a bit in photoshop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll