.Summer fun.

Hello again, my darlings! :D I'm back with some more cute newness for you today, new Cold Logic gear I found at C88!
I've raved about this store in the past, and this will be no exception. I love love love this store! Great patterns, excellent shading, wrinkles in all the right natural places, very little body modding required if any at all, happy colors, I could go on and on - but on to the fashion deets!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley - Jade **One Voice Event**
Top: Cold Logic:  Swift (orange sherbert) **NEW** C88
Shorts: Cold Logic:  Swift (orange sherbert) **NEW** C88
Hair:   Exile - Silent Wings w/feathers **NEW** HF2012
Shoes: Gos - Espadrilles (sand)
Necklace: Flightless - Be the Anchor necklace
Tattoo: V Tattoo - Red Swallow Tattoo
Nails: Mstyle - Carrots are Divine **NEW**
Lipstick: .Pekka. - Homicidal Lipstick (spring edition/june)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll