.Hope.

Hello again, my favorite little bloggerites! :D I'm back with more mesh cuteness for you today, I hope you enjoy it.
On a recent shopping spree (weeee!), I ran across a new item from the expanding line at Villena and just couldn't resist snapping it up! It spoke to my street rocker side with it's cute tank tucked under a highwaisted skirt look! :D I love the textures, the skirt is amazing, the tank is wrinkled and tucked in all the right places, I love love love the off shoulder peice on one side, and very little body modding was required to fit!
Have a look :)

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Lily
Makeup: [Plastik] - Soul ink (peridot)
Hair: ::Exile:: - Quiet Dream (rouge) *NEW*
Dress: Villena - High Waisted (hope) *NEW*
Shoes: Pixel Mode - Baby T's (black)
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes 10
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (Poisonous)
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Twilight Steel)
Necklace/Earrings: MG - Esme Set
Piercing: .Pekka. - Miracle Piercing
Bracelets/Garter: .: * LouLou&Co * :. - Crepuscule (black)
Glasses: Shadz - I'd Fuck Me

And of course, the one I had to mess with in photoshop. <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll