.Dark as night.

Hello again, my favorite little blog stalkers! I hope the weekend is treating you as well as it's treating me! :D I'm back with more new cuteness for you, most of which can and will be found at the upcoming Fashion Voodoo Event that starts on Aug. 10th! I'm so excited! :D
The shirt, a new addition to the growing line at Emporium - is an instant favorite of mine! Cute design, not something you see everywhere as far as cut goes, great texture, nice little ragged edges at the bottom - giving it that worn and comfortable look. I love it! It reminds me of what I used to do to my jeans when I was in high school. LOL!
Accessories shown are mostly from .HW. and will be available at the Fashion Voodoo event, as well. I love the little zombie necklace, it's a great little accent to any zombie lover's wardrobe! :D
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: [Shock] - Dakota (noire 2) **NEW** Fashion Voodoo Exclusive @ Fashion Voodoo Event
Hair: ::Exile:: - Catwalk (rouge) **NEW**
Collar: Luck Inc - Bound Collar (Black Zebra)
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (green tournmaline)
Shirt: EMPORIUM - Cross Shirt **NEW**
Pants: ~Sassy~ - Tribeca Leather Pants **NEW** SIS Event
Shoes: .HW. - Hokus Pokus Ankle boots **NEW** Fashion Voodoo Event
Necklace: .HW. - Nkisi necklace **NEW** Fashion Voodoo Event
Belt: Blitzed - Legacy Belt
Bracelets: Blitzed - Legacy Bracelets
Nails: ...:::Scrub:::... - multicolor zipper nails **NEW** Fashion Voodoo Event
Ring: .HW. - Hexed Ring
Piercing: SuPerBia Piercings - Set 8 **NEW** Fashion Voodoo Event
Lashes: Tameless - lashes 10 **NEW** SIS Event

Photographs taken at: +No Salvation+

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll