.Pink.

Hello again, my darlings! I'm back with even more mesh cuteness for you today - courtesy of Cold Logic's pre-labor day sale!
Yes, you heard me right! Cold Logic had a pre-labor day sale, and you know I love a good sale... and they've re-worked a few of the store favorites into new colors/designs... you have to check it out! Like this dress, pictured below. :D
I happen to own the previous design (due to my flair for the vintage) but I could resist snapping up the new pink version! Look at iiiit! It's adorable. Helloooo curves! Beautiful color, great shading, curves in all the right places, excellent texturing with flawlessly placed wrinkles. The dress is just yum, and a must have for any girl's closet.
On to the fashion!
What I'm wearing:
Belleza - Lily
Hair: ::Exile:: - Like Lovers Do (rouge)
Dress: ColdLogic - Manza dress (pink) **NEW**
Shoes: Mstyle - Rivea Pumps (nude)
Nails: Mstyle - Long nails (french)
Necklace: [Mandala] - Omochi necklace (pink)
Earrings: [Mandala] - Omochi Earrings (pink)
Bracelet: [Mandala] - Omochi bracelet (pink)
Piercing: .Pekka. - Mysterious
Tattoo: .Pekka. - Carpe Diem
Poses used: aDORKable - Ruffle
Furniture pictured is available at: Lisp Bazaar

and the one I messed with in photoshop!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll