.Only the Strong Survive.

Hello again, my favorite little bloggerites! I've returned with a bit of a badass look for you today, I just couldn't resist myself, the helmet did me in! Lovin' this look, hope you do too!
The helmet, a super cute new item from the people behind -Utopiah- and now available gacha style at the current round of Oh My Gacha is simply stunning! A must have for my closet, gorgeous textures, great fit, great accessory! Love love love it! Make sure to check it out!
The skin, one of many in the brand spanking new release from the masterminds behind Belleza and now available in store is amazing! I love the attention to detail, subtle highlights and shading where it counts, optional cleavage and freckle layers, and many makeup options to choose from (at purchase) - make sure to check it out, it's utterly lovely! 
What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Leila (Tan R 1) **NEW**
Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes (Growth v2)
Hair: Magika - Reflect
Helmet: -UTOPIAH- - Mouse Helmet (raven) **Oh my gacha**
Facial makeup: Plastik - Soul Ink Reloaded (Gyu)
Facial makeup: Lovely Disarray - I'm no priest (face paint)
Top: Mes Sucreries - My Crop Top (Damned)
Pants: Tonktastic - Cargo Pants
Boots: GoS - Triumph Boots (male)
Gloves: Revolt - Black Studded Gloves Unisex
Bracers: The Forge - Rare Bracer (black)  ** old fantasy fair item from last round / gachas **
Harness: Brutal Weapons - Desert Eagles
Tattoo: Sleepy Bozer - Time's up
Necklace: Pekka - Cross Dog Tag (black)

Poses used: Marukin
and the close up!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll