.Cocktail party.

Hello again, my awesome little blog stalkers! :D I'm  back with more cuteness for you today - I couldn't help but throw this look together when I happened across another of Chandelle's adorable little dresses!
As you can see, it's a cute little black cocktail dress with lace accents - great texturing, nice shading, great fit! No complaints.
On to the fashion!
What I'm wearing:
Skin: League - Isla **NEW**
Hair: Magika - Volume **NEW**
Tattoo: .Pekka. - Carpe Diem
Dress: Chandelle - Calie dress (black) **NEW**
Shoes: Maitreya - Allure (black)
Gloves: LouLou&co - Crepuscule (black)
Collar: Luck Inc - Bound Collar (black zebra)
Earrings/Necklace: [Mandala] - Onigiri set
Tattoo2: .Pekka. - Blossom Passion

And of course the pic I messed with a bit in ps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll