.Vintage Bird.

Hello again, my favorite little bloggerites! I'm back with more awesome cuteness for you today, I hope you enjoy!
The hair is a vintage fair find from Wasabi Pills, I love love love it! Long, sleek, curled at the perfect places. Vintage sultriness!
The outfit was inspired by these beyond cute short shorts from Ricielli, I love the little black bird design on them! The shape is cute, the shading is amazing, and with the "cut off right below your booty" bonus, these shorts were a perfect fit!
On to the fashion!
What I'm wearing:

Skin: Belleza - Lily
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Veronica
Jacket: :OW: - Monroe blazer **NEW**
Tank:  AMD - Kami tank
Shorts: Ricielli - summer minishorts (white birds)
Necklace/ring: [MAGIC NOOK] - Cameo set **NEW**
Shoes: Friday - Basic Flats (black)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (Funny bunny)
Purse: [DDL] - No, you boys (black)


aaaand the photo I messed with a bit in photoshop:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll