.Death Becomes Her.

Hello again, my darling little bloggerites! I'm back with even more hotness for you today, I hope you like it as much as we do!
I love love love this cute little dress from *Crazy* - with it's sleek red/black striped accents, great fit, it doesn't have the over exaggerated waist, great textures, and shading where it counts! It's a must have for any girl's closet, and available in 3 packs at the store. (Striped in 3 diff colors or a mismatched pack) Go get them! :D
On to the details!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Lily (v1)
Hair: Magika - Duo Tangle
Dress: *Crazy* - Glam Minidress (red stripes) **NEW**
Garter:  LouLou&Co - Crepuscule
Gloves: LouLou&Co - Crepuscule
Shoes: Ncore - Lulu
Necklace: LouLou&Co - Enigma Necklace (Black)
Makeup1: Plastik - Soul Ink/Peridot
Makeup2: [PF] Elly Cosmetics - Glam Lipstick (burgundy)
Beauty Mark: .Pekka. - Beauty Marks (1)
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Twilight Steel)
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes (10)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (Chick flick cherry)

and of course the one I messed with in photoshop!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll