.Splash of Color.

Hello again, my darling little bloggerites! I'm back with more fashion cuteness for you today, I hope you enjoy. <3
The dress is from (Kunglers), and I just couldn't resist snatching it up the moment I saw it! Classic shape, a little retro, a splash of color (in this case, red of course!) and the simple yet elegant neckline come together to form this beautiful creation you see before you. The texturing is good, shading and accents are great, I found very little wrong with this dress overall. A little modding was required for my shape, it favors the smaller chested among us, but not too bad!
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Lily
Hair: [e] - Thrive (red10) **NEW**
Glasses: [Steinwerk] - Alphabeat glasses **NEW**
Necklace: KOSH - The angel key necklace
Dress: (Kunglers) - Giselle Dress **NEW**
Shoes: Mstyle - Rivea Pumps (black)
Purse: Leverocci - Glossy Black Handbag
Piercing: .Pekka. - Blind2 peircing **NEW**
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes (10)

And the one I messed with in photoshop:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll