.Time is on my Side.

Hello again, my favorite little blog stalkers! :D I'm back with even more cuteness today - I just couldn't resist snapping these up, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! *starts singing* Time is on my side... yes it is! ♥

The hair, a new mesh hairstyle recently added to the ever expanding line at Truth Hair - is beyond cute! I used to have hair like this... and yep, it was from Truth, but shorter! Love the splash of red in the bangs - I just had to have it. \o/
The shirt / vest is another addition to the selection you'd expect to find at .:Villena:.! I love this store, I must say. They have lots of goodies in there, every time I go anywhere near that store I end up buying something. LOL! I love the tank/vest combo, shading and wrinkles in all the right places - including under the vest but above the tank! Great textures, nice shape and fit, very little body modding was required to fit. Love it!
The boots are a new addition to the line at Maitreya, they're a little bit country and a little bit rock and roll - so of course I had to snatch them up. I love them, def. a multi-purpose/outfit pair of boots.
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Lily
Hair: Truth -  Izzie (Sangria) **NEW**
Shirt: .:villena:. - Layered Vest (#3)
Pants: Admiral Spicy - Extremely low jeans (blue)
Boots: Maitreya - Stagioni Boots (coal) **NEW**
Peircing: .Pekka. - Blind **NEW**
Beauty Mark: .Pekka. - Beauty Marks (1)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (Night in Moscow)
Tattoo: Vestigium - Rock'n'Rolla Tattoo (faded)

And ofc, the one I messed with in ps..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll