.Wild Side.

Hello again, my favorite little blog stalkers! :D I hope the weekend is treating you all well, as for myself, I'm super excited about the upcoming Fashion Voodoo Event - so I'm back with some new hotness for you, courtesy of V&M Inc, a participating sponsor. Hope you enjoy!
I love love loooove these jeans! For my shape there was 0 modding required, I love the half and half design, great shading, great shape/fit, not too low and not too high up around the waist, just overall a really great pair of mesh jeans.
The shoes, another addition to the V&M inc's line, are right up my alley. I love low tops! Great texture, great fit, and I'm sure I'll be rockin' these around for a loooong time.
On to the fashion!



Skin: League - Isla **NEW**
Hair: Illusory - Misunderstood (chewed bubblegum) **HF2102*
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (green tourmaline)
Lashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (starlia)
Earrings: [Mandala] - Kabuki Earrings
Bracelet: [Mandala] - Omochi Bracelet (arasiyama/black)
Piercing: -H.O.D.- Provocation (razor) **NEW**
Nails: Mstyle - Long nails v2 (Night in Moscow)
Shirt: [Aura] - Throw back cropped top (mustache)
Pants: V&M inc - Glam Zebra Skinny Jeans **NEW** Fashion Voodoo Event
Shoes: V&M inc - Lowtops (Street Creeper) **NEW** Fashion Voodoo Event

Photographs taken at: The Playground
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Playground/69/63/18

...aaaaaaaaand here's the 2nd pic, played with a little bit in photoshop. I figured if I'm going to do the work and stick it on flickr anyway, I might as well let you guys see it too! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll