.Flawless.

Hello again, my darling little blog stalkers! ♥ I'm back again, to feed my classic old school style fetish with a new look for you!! Another golden addition to Cold Logic's amazing mesh line, this was one I couldn't resist snapping up.
The top has classic lines, a great cut, excellent texturing, perfect seam work... I could go on and on! Of course, black is a wardrobe essential - you can pair it with just about anything and get away with it, so that's what I went for!
The skirt is just darling, it has an almost retro 70's look to it, so it could be played many many ways. Dress it up or dress it down, a very multipurpose peice. Great texturing, excellent fit (no shape modding for me!), great shading and if I had the cash, I'd own one of every color! :D
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Lily
Hair: (chemistry) - Vines (Crimson)
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (dark Olive)
Lashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (Starlia)
Piercing: .Pekka. - Weakness
Tattoo1: .Pekka. - Carpe Diem
Tattoo2: Blackfeet - Time out
Bracelet: [Mandala] - Omochi bracelet (Arasiyama/Black) **NEW**
Top: Cold Logic - Ladd (Oynx) **NEW**
Skirt: Cold Logic - Wilkinson (Purple) **NEW**
Shoes: Mstyle - Rivea Pumps (corn snake)
Nails: Mstyle - long nails v2 (night in moscow)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll