.Wicked.

Hello again, my darling little bloggerites! I'm back with some more mesh cuteness today, courtesy of Erratic! :D I do hope you enjoy.
This cute little mesh dress is one of the newer additions to the line at Erratic, and I'm loving it! Leather, available in multiple colors and sizing options, great texturing, amazing shading, and double bonus points for the fact that I haven't seen a dress like this one yet! No modding was required for my shape, and it has curves in all the right places. I think I'll be going back for the red one! :o Rawr!
On to the fashion!
What I'm wearing:
Skin: League - Isla **NEW**
Hair: Magika - Volume **NEW**
Piercing: -H.O.D.- Provocation **NEW** (modded)
Tattoo: Blackfeet - Time Out
Dress: Erratic - Lindsay Leather Dress (croc black) **NEW**
Shoes: Mstyle - Rivea Pumps (black)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (Night In Moscow)
Ring: MG - Bow Ring (large)
Earring: [Mandala] - Kabuki Earrings
Bracelet: [Mandala] - Sinra (ck black)
Necklace: [Mandala] - Sinra (ck black)
Garter: LouLou&co - Crepuscule (black)
Purse: Leverocci - Glossy Leather Handbag (black)

...aaaand here's the pic I played with for a bit. Nothing fancy, but I like it anyway. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll