.Snakeskin.

Hello again, my awesome little blog stalkers! I'm back with a mix and match outfit of pure hotness today! I've been going a little mesh crazy, and altho I do love the mesh - some of you are still holding out for the goodstuff. Well... I got some goodness for you today!
The skirt - mesh - from Ricielli - new and gorgeous. Look at that texturing! Great shading, excellent fit, little to no body modding... I have no complaints.
On to the fashion!
What I'm wearing:

Skin: Belleza - Lily v1 (tan)
Hair: [Burley] - Diana (red06) **NEW**
Top: *T.Whore* - Bang top (black)
Skirt: Ricielli Mesh - Highwaisted mini skirt (python) **NEW**
Shoes: Mstyle - Rivea pumps (black)
Nails: [Mandala] - Sinra2 (black)
Necklace: Tee*fy - Wooden Bow Necklace **NEW** TDR

Photographs taken at: Beguile - The lost world
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Beguile/186/83/23

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll