.Bad.

Hello again, my darling little bloggerites! I'm back with a new outfit for you today, of both mesh and non mesh goodness!
The dress - the center piece of this post, a new addition to the ever expanding line at [Cynful], is NON MESH, and totally cute! I love it, it's everything you'd expect from the store - Great texturing, nice lines, and one little black dress you just must have for your closet. :D In the words of Jessica Rabbit... "I'm not bad... I'm just drawn that way." ;)
On to the fashion!

What I'm Wearing:

Skin: League - Isla **NEW**
Hair: Magika - After **NEW**
Dress: [Cynful] - Aphrodisia Dress (black) **NEW**
Shoes: Redgrave - Rose **NEW**
Makeup: Glamorize - Nibble Lips (#2)
Piercing: .Pekka. - Perdition **NEW**
Necklace: [Mandala] - Kabuki (silver)
Ring: MG - Bow Ring (black/large)
Nails: [Mandala] - Kabuki (silver)
Purse: Molichino - Delirium Clutch (black)
Tattoo: Vestigium - Rocknrolla Tattoo

...aaaand of course, the one I messed with in photoshop is below. Just a quick edit but cute none the less. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll