.Netted.

Hello again, my favorite little blog stalkers! I hope the week is treating you all as well as mine is treating me. I'm back with a new mix and match look for you, new and old pieces, mesh and non mesh pieces. I hope you enjoy!
The top is a new addition to the ever growing line at [NV], another mesh goodie for the mesh-a-holics among us. Good texturing, nice shape to it, my only complaint is the texture wasn't made for the actual mesh item - i.e. you can't wear it with mesh pants. The mesh item itself goes around the below the butt area, the texturing cuts off mid stomach, and as you can see - it doesn't effect non mesh items underneath, so it's a perfect 1 item mesh addition for any outfit.
The jeans, an oldie but goodie from Luck inc - non mesh, great texturing, low cut with great shading in all the right places. I love capris! :D
On to the fashion!
What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Lily v1 (suntan)
Hair: LOQ - gingerbread - Cherry Red
Top: [NV] - Lil sweater (black) **NEW**
Jeans: Luck Inc - Lowrise Capri Jeans Rocknroll black
Shoes: Adjunct -  No world order sneaker (Red) **NEW**
Necklace: [Mandala] - Sinra (ck black)
Earrings: AMD - Obnoxious Hoops
Bracelet: [Mandala] - Sinra (zebra black)
Nails: Mstyle - Long nails v2 (Break your neck) **NEW**
Piercing: -H.O.D.-  Provocation **NEW**
Makeup: Plastik - Soul ink/Betty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll