.Vintage Dots.

Hello again, my favorite little blog stalkers! :D ♥ I'm back with more vintage cuteness for you, inspired of course by this cute new dress made by Ricielli!!
I love love loooove vintage/retro, and there seems to be a real short supply of quality items for the vintage department... other than the staple vintage stores of course! ( I stalk Artilleri often ) But let's get back to the clothes...
I just absolutely adore this vintage polka dotted dress from Ricielli, the curves are amazing, great texturing and shading, and true to the era it was created for! Very little modding was needed for the mesh, a total bonus. On to the fashion!

What I'm Wearing:

Skin: Belleza - Lily
Hair: .Ploom. - Aternia (reds) **NEW** HF2012
Glasses: MG - Sunglasses **NEW**
Purse: Molichino - Delirium Clutch (black bow) **NEW**
Shoes: Ncore - Coquette (black)
Necklace/Earrings/Nails: [Mandala] - SINRA2 (samurai black)
Dress: Ricielli Mesh - Peplum Dress (polkadots) **NEW** C88

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll