.P.S. I love you.

Hello again, my favorite little bloggerites! I'm back with more mesh cuteness for you today, plus some, I just couldn't resist.
I had a good time building this little set in my backyard, so to speak, and I think it came out cute. :) All because I found this adorable little mailbox in my inventory from {What Next}! It's an old group gift, but it fit the scene so there it went!
On to the fashion <3
What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Lily
Hair: Truth - Aurora (Sangria) **NEW**
Tattoo: Blackfeet - Time Out
Top: Candy Metal - Desire Corset (sweet white) **NEW**
Shorts: {Mon Tissu} - Hanalei Shorts (pinstripe)
Shoes: Pixel Mode - Baby T's (Plain Silver)
Nails: [Mandala] - Kabuki Bracelet/Nails (silver)
Makeup: .Pekka. - Hydra Lip Balm #3
Lashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (starlia)
Piercing: .Pekka. - Forces
Necklace: Armidi Gisaci - Diamond Pendant Necklace

Mailbox: {what next} - p.s. I love you (old group gift)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll