.Relaxed.

Hello again, my favorite little bloggerites!! :D I'm back again with a new mesh look for you, inspired of course, by this hotter than hot new mesh top by Cold Logic!!
Red, of course, was my pick for this one. Great lines, wrinkles and shading in all the right places, the texturing is exactly what you'd expect from a store like Cold Logic - which I'm happy to say is always always worth it!!
The jeans are a new addition from the spirit store, and I'm in love with them! Thankfully there's no giant cap in the crotch region ( a major plus imo ), the texturing is great, the design almost hidden in the shading of the pants is great, something unexpected. I love the way they almost sag a bit in the back area, revealing just a hint of rear.
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Lily (v1 tan)
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Jacqueline (rouge)
Piercing: .Pekka. - Weakness
Top: Cold Logic - Sangi (tomato) **NEW**
Pants: Spirit store - Kura rigged mesh pants **NEW**
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (dark olive)
Eyelashes: *GA* Mesh lashes (Starlia)
Earrings/necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Esme loops (black)
Shoes: Redgrave - Linda **NEW**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll