.The Sky is the Limit.

Hello again, my lovelies! I'm back and have brought you yet another colorful outfit for the warming spring season, I do hope you enjoy!
The dress, a gorgeous item from Blah and available at the Whore Couture Fair (monthly), is sexy and simple! Love the color block design with the bold midsection, has available appliers for both lush and tangos, great textures, lovely detailing around the zippered area and subtle wrinkles and shading on the torso. Love it!
The purse, a newish item from Blah and available in store in multiple colors, is simply precious! Gorgeous attention to detail, lovely bow accent piece, with beautiful texturing! Love it! I had to get a few separate colors for myself!
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Hair: Truth - Tymber (toast) **Fameshed**
Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes (Clarity) **The boutique**
Eyelashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (starlia)
Teeth: [PXL] - Open Mouth Pro
Earrings: Izzie's - Wooden Bead Jewelry (Cyan)
Necklace: Izzie's - Wooden Bead Jewelry (Cyan)
Dress: Blah - My heartbreaker Dress (sky) **WCF**
Purse: Blah - My Bow Pochette (Leo/Ciel)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (Menthols vs Regular)
Shoes: Redgrave - Donna **NEW**

Poses used: Glitterati -Boobalicious set / Boobtacular Set **TBBS*
Izzie's -Silicone Model poses Set

Furniture used:
{what next}'Boho-Chic'   Table
{what next}'Boho-Chic'  Chair 2
{what next} 'Love is '  Wall Art - group gift




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll