.Gimme your attention, baby.

 Tune
Hello again, my lovelies! I'm back and have brought you yet another darling little outfit, mix and match, here and there - I do hope you enjoy!
The shoes, a stunning new item from the masterminds behind Redgrave and now available in store, are every girl's shoe fantasy! Look at the attention to detail on the heel, beautiful texturing, easy to use color / tinting hud included, making this multiple shoes in one, totally customizable. I just love these shoes!
The top, a darling new item from Pink Outfitters and available at the Fameshed event, is beautiful! Lovely textures, great fit, no alpha required, zero modding for my shape and made to appear tucked in. Wrinkles and shading exactly where they should be, highlights here and there, and multipurpose - able to dress up or dress down. I love it!
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Hair: Truth - Elisha (Seasand)
Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes (Growth) **The boutique**
Lashes: *GA*  - Mesh Lashes (starlia)
Necklace: MG - Flower Scorpion Claw
Earrings: MG - Flower Scorpion Claw
Top: PO - Kristen Blouse (black) - PInk outfitters **Fameshed**
Skirt: Tee*Fy - Emily mini flare skirt (black)
Shoes: Redgrave - Donna
Nails: [Mandala] - Sinra2



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll