.A Sunny Day.

Hello again, my darlings! I'm back and have brought you yet another splash of color for the warming spring season, I do hope you enjoy!
The jewelry, new items from the creative designers behind MiWardrobe and available at the Limited Bazaar, are simply gorgeous! I love the black on gold color scheme, the clusters of gems ona simple chain design, and it's a must have for any girl's jewelry box! Love it!
The top, a new item from the multi-talented creator behind Tee*Fy and now available in store is simply gorgeous! I love the tucked in tank design, the bright color, great textures, wrinkles and shading exactly where you'd expect them to be creating a natural drape at the bottom, and zero modding to fit my shape! I love love love this top! Make sure to drop over into the store and check it out, it's available in several colors! :D
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: [PXL] - Sophia (SK Bare lips) (light eyebrows) **NEW**
Hair: Magika - Awake
Teeth: [PXL] - Open Mouth Pro
Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes (Growth)
Top: Tee*Fy - Skyla Ruffle Sleeve Tank (Sunny) **NEW**
Pants: Maitreya - Leather Skinny Pants (black)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (Atomic Citron)
Shoes: ChaChaDee! - Me Glamorous High Heels (Maize)
Necklace/Earrings: MiWardrobe - Black Spirit **Limited Bazaar**
Bracelet: MiWardrobe - Black Spirit **Limited Bazaar**



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll