.The Icing on the Cake.

The cupcake that is! \o/
Hello again, my favorite little blogaholics! I'm back and have a beyond cute little outfit for you today, inspired by a few current events! I do hope you enjoy!
The hair, a new item from the talented stylist behind .Ploom. and available at the new round of The Attic, is simply gorgeous! I love pigtails, great styling, love the curly accents, love the color packs, textures are fabulous and of course, come in a few sizes to fit every head size! Love it!
The dress, a new item from the creative designer behind -Sugar Button Boutique- and available at the Kawaii fair 2013, is simply yummy! LOL! The dress features a sprinkled cupcake design, the skirt being made of the muffin paper! Totally creative design, great fit, zero modding for my shape and lovely textures! Make sure to check it out!
The backpack, a beyond cute item from the mastermind behind *Epic*, was a must have for me... cute kawaii cupcake jetpack? Uhm... yes?! Of course! I love the textures, the resizer, the cute little cupcake faces that I wanna nom... o.o Love it!!
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Hair: Ploom - Lislie (candy) **The Attic**
Headband: Noodles - Cupcake bow headband
Bubblegum: [PF] - Yum Bubblegum
Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes (Growth)
Backpack: Epic - Kawaii mini cupcake Jetpack
Dress: -Sugar Button Boutique- - Cupcake Dress (Pink Frosting)**Kawaii Fair **
Shoes: DDL - Burning Desire (Pink)
Tattoo: Vestigium - Cute Sleeves ** The Box **
Nails: ::FY:: - Kawaii Nails **Kawaii Fair **

Items photographed:
LISP - Mermaids & Salty dogs Kitchen
-tb- Tea Time - Cupcakes
-tb- Tea Time - Cake
-tb- Tea Time - Tray of Macarons
LISP - Dolly Laundry Room - Blue



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll